Meaningless Meanings
I thought I should start writing something to "usher" in another new year on this close-to-a-decade-year-old blog. I don't really make resolutions. But sometimes I think that maybe I should be stronger and more courageous this year, or maybe I should outdo myself in this or that and the list goes on... ... And then I realize that sometimes, these thoughts might just be a chasing of the wind. Everything is meaningless. Wisdom is meaningless. Pleasure is meaningless. Toil is meaningless. Yet, we know that there is a time for everything so how can everything be meaningless?
"13 Now all has been heard, here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. 14 For God will bring every deed into judgement, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil" -Ecclesiastes 12:13,14
So, to cut a long story short, I found my meaning. And may this be my life theme this 2012 and always. A Blessed 2012 to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment