Tokyo Heart
The title came about because I kept seeing this slogan on the trains in tokyo. No pictures for this post. Just didn't feel like adding any. Thank God for the good weather, it only rained 1 day when it was supposed to be the rainy season. Weather matters a lot to me on a holiday. I think the weather sorta paints the mood for a trip. I'm truly thankful for most of the sunny weather.
In short, i enjoyed myself as i do with every other holiday. i heart tokyo. and i've learnt more about patience too. i felt selfish and ugly inside at times. and i wondered sometimes what kind of a person i am.
I wonder who really knows me. myself? my family? my friends? okay this is not an identity crisis. actually it doesn't really matter to me. random thoughts. i like to think such thoughts somtimes. and these 2 verses just came to mind,
Psalms 139
"13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
At least God knows me best.
A post-tokyo trip thought, in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment